2017-01-25

Sentry-box and machine

One item that I have missed in several scenarios is
a sentry-box for road-blocks and enemy army-camps,
so I decided to make two of my own. :)
The core is made of cardboard and the roof is corrugated
paper. The woodwork is made of coffee-stirrers and 
wooden matches. Next step will be to paint the 
sentry-box and I am inspired by red,white and black
and the rest will get a wash to look like wood.
The roof will be light green and similar to the green
that the russian army use for many metal-details in
the ww2.
Secondly I have made a fictional machine to fit inside
my machine-hall-project. I am pleased with the result
and with some paint on it will look even better.
All the details is made out of left overs and the control-
panel is made of cutdown plastic tooth-picks, polystyrene 
and plastic details from cannisters.
In the next updated report all the scenery noted above
will be painted.








8 kommentarer:

  1. More tremendous scratch building - brilliant work.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael and I wish you a nice weekend too.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil. It was also very fun to make.

      Radera
  3. a=All good stuff and the machinery looks very interesting - it should paint up well.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. The lick of paint is not far away. ;)

      Radera
  4. wonderful! you are a real master in scratchbuilding!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Grazie mile Luca. :) You are most kind and this comment has really made my day! Have a nice weekend.

      Radera