2016-11-15

Warriors and slaver

Due to my pneumonia I haven´t been so active lately but last night
I managed to catch up some of my planned projects.
I have painted 5 more warriors of the wasteland to the game:
Fallout skirmish. One slaver and a light armed bodyguard and
three wellequiped warriors.
During my sick period at home I have also read some inspirational
litterature and I can recommend the softcover series: The survivors.
I read these books in the eighties and I have collected them all.
The books describe a world after the apocalypse and are
written by several different writers. My favourite character is
The wanderer written by D.B Drumm.
All the books are translated from english and realeased in both
Sweden and probably the USA.
I still have 15 more figures to paint before I am ready to play
but they are all primed and 50% finished.
I have also built two vehicles and this report will be published 
later today.






6 kommentarer:

  1. Glad to see you feel better...Nice job on them, and impressive wall onthe background...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil. The wall is a poster that is glued onto a foamboard and the result is quite nice with an easy technique.

      Radera
  2. So pleased to hear that you are on the mend, these warriors look great.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael.It is great fun to paint these figures to make them fit into the post apocalyptic world.

      Radera
  3. These do indeed look fit for the wasteland,.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.I think the wash can take the credit for the dusty feeling.

      Radera