2015-12-17

Great finds and towerbuilding

This week I visited my father and helped him out with
some domestic problems because my mother has broken her leg.
On my visit I passed by a second hand shop and made some 
great finds. I bougth a greek house-souvenir and also
two fake plants. The house is made of plastic and I will
make a hole in the back and build some interior details.
I will also cutout the doors to be able to place figures
in the doorway when playing skirmish.
The plants will be stripped to pieces and I will use these
parts for bushes when I will start building wood-bases
containing 3-4 trees and some under-vegetation.
The house only cost me 1.5 Euro and the trees 1 Euro each and
this is a bargain in my opinion.
My next project is a a watchtower/prisontower and will be built
in three pieces that will be fitted on top of each other.
In the lowest section I will make a prison-cellar and
on the other sections I will place flooring to be able to place
figures inside. The tower is made of small cutout bricks made
of polystyrene. The plan is to use this tower in pirate-skirmish
but also in fantasy-skirmish such as WHFB.

Under veckan som gick besökte jag min far som behövde hjälp
med en del hushållsuppgifter eftersom min mor brutit benet.
Under mitt besök så hann jag även med att besöka Röda korsets
butik och fyndade en grekisk souvenir i form av ett hus och
två plastplantor.Huset är tillverkat i plast och jag kommer
att såga ut bakre väggen för att bygga en interiör.
När interören är byggd är tanken att jag ska kunna placera
figurer inne i bygganden vid skirmish-spel.
Jag kommer även att såga ut dörröppningar för att kunna använda
bygganden fullt ut. Plantorna kommer att bli delade där jag
ska använda bitarna till buskar när jag bygger små basplattor
med 3-4 träd för att skapa skogsmiljöer.
Huset kostade 15kr och plantorna 12 kr styck och det var fynd.
Mitt nästa projekt blir att bygga en skans/fängelsetorn i
tre sektioner. De tre sektionerna kommer att bli placerade
ovanpå varandra och den nedersta kommer att bli en fängelsehåla.










10 kommentarer:

  1. Ser ut att kunna bli fin fint.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jajemensan. :) Att bygga om huset blir intressant.Funderar även på att måla om det för att få rätt känsla och öka möjligheterna att smälta in i fler scenarier än södra Europa.

      Radera
  2. Great findings indeed!
    very interesting tower, i can't wait to see more!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I agree too. :) The tower is getting tower as we speak and it is great fun to build.I will keep you updated.Thankyou for this comment.

      Radera
  3. Sorry to hear of your mother's leg, but the finds must have helped to raise the spirits.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou for these kind words Michael. The doctor said that for six weeks she will not be able to walk... It will be a long Christmas!

      Radera
  4. Great finds at bargain prices! Hope your mum's leg gets better soon dude!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Bro! :) The plastic plants is the last puzzle I needed to get started with my wood-items.Skirmish in woodland will be real nice when it is finsished.

      Radera
  5. Great finds and at bargain pricrs too.I would see if you can make the roof of the house removable before cutting holes in the rer of it though.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hope your mum get's better soon, the house is a great find!

    SvaraRadera